TV and Movie Trivia Tribute
Scored Quiz Number One - Answers
Scored Quiz #1
Scored Quiz #2
Scored Quiz #3
Scored Quiz #4
Quote Quiz #1
Quote Quiz #2
Quote Quiz #3
Quore Quiz #4
Trivia to Go
Who is Taller?
Celebrity Birthplace Search
Celebrity Birthday Search
Name the Celebrity
TV Name the Celebrity #1
TV Name the Celebrity #2
TV Name the Celebrity #3
TV Name the Celebrity #4
Movie Name the Celebrity #1
Movie Name the Celebrity #2
Movie Name the Celebrity #3
Movie Name the Celebrity #4
Support this Site
Contact Any Celebrity
More to Explore
Classic Movie Scenes
1. I was born in Chicago, IL in 1940, have a daughter named Tahnee and I appeared in a 1972 film as a Roller Derby star.
2. Who was Lee Van Cleef known as in the movie
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
3. I'm a singer who was born in 1948 in England, moved to Australia in 1953, then to the U.S. in 1971 and appeared in a 1978 film with John Travolta.
4. On the TV series,
, the character of Cosmo Kramer is based on this real-life person.
5. I was born in 1961 in Westwood, CA, have appeared on TV's, "Melrose Place" and my birth middle name was Deen. Who am I?
6. Listen to this
and tell me, who am I?
7. Clint Eastwood of "Go ahead, make my day." fame, was born in what city?
San Francisco, CA, USA
8. Look at the picture to the left and tell me, who am I?
9. What was the robot from the 1956 film
Robby the Robot
10. In the episode of the original
TV series entitled,
Journey to Babel,
I said, "Tellarites do not argue for reasons. They simply argue."
11. I said, "My name is Andrew Shepherd, and I am the President." in the film,
The American President
12. You may remember me as Della Street from the TV show
13. My birth name was Charles Dennis Buchinsky and I was born in Ehrenfeld, PA, USA.
14. I was born in 1907 and attended Bryn Mawr College in Philadelphia. You knew me as Rose Sayer from a 1951 movie with Humphrey Bogart.
15. Identify the person pictured to the left.
16. From the movie
, remember, "Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies"?
17. I directed a 1964 movie in which Peter Sellers said, "You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"
18. Listen to this
19. Which one of these films did NOT win the Oscar for Best Picture?
20. I was born in Pittsburgh, PA, USA in 1912 and played Billy Boylan in the 1973 movie,