TV and Movie Trivia Tribute
Quote Quiz Number One - Answers
Scored Quiz #1
Scored Quiz #2
Scored Quiz #3
Scored Quiz #4
Quote Quiz #1
Quote Quiz #2
Quote Quiz #3
Quore Quiz #4
Trivia to Go
Who is Taller?
Celebrity Birthplace Search
Celebrity Birthday Search
Name the Celebrity
TV Name the Celebrity #1
TV Name the Celebrity #2
TV Name the Celebrity #3
TV Name the Celebrity #4
Movie Name the Celebrity #1
Movie Name the Celebrity #2
Movie Name the Celebrity #3
Movie Name the Celebrity #4
Support this Site
Contact Any Celebrity
More to Explore
1. Movie: "Just what do you think you're doing Dave?"
2001: A Space Odyssey
2. TV: "It would be most interesting to impress your memory engrams on a computer, doctor. The resulting torrential flood of illogic would be most entertaining."
Star Trek - The Original Series
3. Movie: "Houston, we have a problem."
4. Movie: "You're going to the cemetery with your toothbrush. How Egyptian."
5. TV: "I'm sorry, I'm a little tied up now. Give me your home number and I'll call you back later... Oh, you don't like being called at home? Well, now you know how I feel."
6. Movie: "First you trade the Cadillac for a microphone. Then you lie to me about the band. Now you're gonna put me right back in the joint!"
The Blues Brothers
7. Movie: "A man's got to know his limitations."
8. Movie: "I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I had."
9. TV: "Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
Star Trek: The Next Generation
10. Movie: "Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger."
11. Movie: "In case you haven't been paying attention to current events, we just got our asses kicked, pal!"
12. TV: "Well, all day long at school I hear how great Marcia is at this or how wonderful Marcia did that! Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
The Brady Bunch
13. Movie: "Matty was the kind of person that could do what was necessary. Whatever was necessary."
14. Movie: "I think Houdini did this once, and if I remember right, he was out of the hospital in no time."
The Brave Little Toaster
15. TV: "What kind of a woman are you?! You seduced me, you lied to me, you nearly got me killed! You shamelessly manipulated not only me but the station, the news media, and the entire city of Seattle! What do you have to say for yourself?"
16. Movie: "My plan was to kiss her with every lip on my face."
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
17. Movie: "You're afraid of our fleet. Well, you should be. Personally, I'd give us one chance in three."
The Hunt for Red October
18. Movie: "Battle is a highly fluid situation. You plan on your contingencies, and I have. You keep your initiatives, and I will. One thing you don't do is share command. It's never a good idea!"
Broken Arrow (1996)
19. TV: "Remember, when you're with me, it's the only time you're not the strangest person in the room. So go ahead, get weird with me."
20. Movie: "Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid."